Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
License and Copyright Transfer Policy
Chitkara University Publications for the Journal of Chemistry, Environmental Sciences and its Applications (J. Chem. En. Sci. A.) protects author rights e.g., the results, analysis, methodology of Theoretical calculations or experiment. The copyright transfer form with open access policy under the creative common licenses of journal provides all rights specifically to the author (s); except to sell, distribution of the material in any form to any third party. Also, the authors are encouraged to submit the author’s copy of the accepted paper to an appropriate archive e.g. arxive.org and/or in their institution’s repositories, or on their personal website also.
Authors should mention reference of Chitkara University Publication and DOI number of the publication carefully on the required page of depository, in all above mentioned cases. The copyright and license policy of Chitkara University Publications not only protect the authors rights but also protect the integrity and authenticity of the scientific records and takes very seriously about the plagiarism, fraud or ethics disputes.
Articles in Journal of Chemistry, Environmental Sciences and its Applications (J. Chem. En. Sci. A.) by Chitkara University Publications are Open Access articles that are published with licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- CC-BY 4.0 International License. Based on a work at https://jce.chitkara.edu.in. This license permits one to use, remix, tweak and reproduction in any medium, even commercially provided one give credit for the original creation.
View Legal Code of the above mentioned license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
View Licence Deed here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Journal of Chemistry, Environmental Sciences and its Applications by Chitkara University Publications is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jce.chitkara.edu.in
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.